Wikipedia

Search results

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Vacation Spots

Hi, my name is Glenda Betton. I work a minimum of 50 hours a week, attend school two nights a week, contribute time and energy to non-profit organizations, and I am a wife and mother. Often I find catch myself daydreaming about vacation spots that I want to visit. Some are exotic, others are just off the beaten path, while some are local spots that I have not appreciated because of work and activities. I want to share with you a few of my daydreams.... 

This picturesque scenery of the calm waters of a lake inviting you to admire its beauty and stillness is misleading. This is actually Lone Star College - Cy Fair, one of the reasons I need to escape!


Lone Star College - Cy Fair at Night

Lone Star College - Cy Fair

No comments:

Post a Comment